La Vista, Nebraska

I had met with a very nice Rep at the nearest restaurant.She explained everything very well.

After the interview I went home and did my research which lead me here... I called her right away and told her I would Decline the job and explained to her why. She appeared to be shocked by what I read here. We All need to do our Research First!!

before we jump into a job situation. "Live and learn" is the ole saying. Those that worked for this company and was hurt. Let this be a LIFETIME learning experience...

I am sure All those that got hurt by this company will Do what I did. "DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST BEFORE COMMITING TO A JOB"!!!

I wish those that got hurt by this company the BEST!!! Go on with your LIVES!!

Better things are out there for each and everyone of You ALL!!God bless!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Deluxe Marketing Inc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deluxe Marketing Inc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Deluxe Marketing Inc to other companies on our site.

Comments